Madeleine Kahn, Ph.D.
Thoughtful program and organizational development, strategic planning, and capacity building. I’m your thought partner, your researcher, your strategist, your process leader, and your story teller.
In August 2022, a program I put together with Florida Gulf Coast University and Collaboratory of Southwest Florida got funded by the Department of Commerce/ EDA’s Good Jobs Challenge. This $22.9M program will vastly increase the equity of the region’s economy.
I am passionate about my work, and I can help you tell your powerful story.
I will bring to our collaboration:
- deep experience in program development and strategic planning, and
- robust knowledge of the fields of healthcare, education, and fundraising.
Our work together will help you:
- clarify how you will leverage work already underway, and
- create a vision and a thoughtful strategy for business development and program growth.
Deliverables might include:
- a concept paper,
- a presentation,
- a funding proposal,
- an annual report,
- an accreditation narrative,
- a speech,
- web text.
I’m a skilled, flexible, and creative collaborator, and I’m committed to helping you accomplish your goals.